- All User information supplied by Users of mvelani.com as defined under this Terms & Conditions is covered by the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- Users can amend information provided at any time by logging into their account or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users can access the data held on them by mvelani.com by reviewing their my account section or contacting email@example.com
- User information will not be disclosed to a third party without Users' permission. User details will be used only to provide service(s) specifically requested by the User.
- Users' details may be transferred to another company if ownership of our parent company or mvelani.com changes.
- Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.